End of Tenancy
Window Cleaning Gloucester & Cheltenham
We aim to offer you savings of 10% on your window cleaning services by combining our self-delivered service. So if you want window cleaning in Cheltenham or window cleaning in Gloucester, Bristol or further a field, get a free no obligation cleaning quote. Complete the form and we will call you back to discuss.
We only deal with agents. We do not unless requested by the agency work directly for tenants
Letting Agents need their properties properly cleaned and presentable. We understand that you do not want a property to remain empty and will ensure that your client’s property will be spotless and ready for inspection.
Intocleaning work directly with Letting Agents and deliver a flexible and prompt service. Our property cleaning services are delivered to the highest quality to ensure that they conform with strict Letting Agents standards.
Our team are fully trained in property management cleaning and we supply all cleaning materials and equipment to ensure that your property is cleaned to a high standard. We act swiftly to provide our service and understand just how important it is that a property looks its best for prospective tenants.
Tell us what you need and we will create the perfect cleaning service for you so you can focus on your business.
We offer a wide range of reliable and quality cleaning services from regular weekly cleaning to a one-off service. Our property cleaning services include:
- End of Tenancy cleaning
- Flea and bug treatment
- Pre and After Tenancy cleaning
- Furnished & unfurnished properties
- Short term lets from one week
- Communal areas & stair cases – regular cleaning services
We can clean all areas of the property:
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- De-scale of Bathrooms
- Ceilings & Light Fittings
- Windows, Cupboard & Wardrobes
- Floors Washed & Vacuumed
- Picture, Glass & Frames
- External Doors
- Removal of Household Refuse
Call for a free competitive quote tailored to your requirements.
Hiring professional cleaners for your ‘End of Tenancy’ deep clean
When you first move into a rented property, it should be spotless and fresh. All tenants have the right to expect a clean and hygienic property to move into. However, the responsibility is then passed onto the tenant once they have taken up residency.
When the time comes to move out, the landlord will expect the property back in the same condition as when you moved in.
Most people don’t have experience with or knowledge of deep cleans, which is why many tenants choose to leave this important job to the professionals. Moving is stressful enough without trying to find the time to deep clean a whole property.
End of tenancy cleans offer a full top to bottom service to help secure your deposit is returned and you hand back the keys to a property as shiny and clean as the day you moved in. Contact us today for Gloucester end of tenancy cleaning and Cheltenham end of tenancy cleaning services
More than half of the disputes that occur involving The Deposit Protection Scheme are the result of issues with cleaning. It is the biggest problem regarding the return of deposits, followed by damage and redecoration. If you want to avoid a dispute, it’s in your best interests to see the cleaning completed to a high standard.
Tenants deposit a lot of money in order to secure a property, so it needs to be looked after and maintained throughout the letting period. An inventory will have been completed before you moved in and another when you depart will provide a record of the condition of the property.
Before commencing the end of tenancy clean, it can be helpful to contact the letting agent and request a copy of their final checklist for inspection.
That way you can ensure that everything listed has been dealt with and ample cleaning has been carried out. Matching up the quality to what is contained within the final inspection checklist is the best way to ensure receiving your full deposit back.
Aside from the importance of getting the cleaning done correctly, here are some other reasons why tenants choose to hire a professional cleaner:
- If they are allergic to strong cleaning products such as bleach
- If they are allergic to dust mites
- They cannot find the time or have the energy to complete a deep clean due to family or work commitments
- They don’t believe they can clean to a high enough standard
- They don’t have access to professional equipment or know how to operate them
- The property is large with many rooms that they can’t cope with
- It is imperative that the full deposit is returned
- The tenant needs a fast, reliable and insured cleaning solution
- Some areas of the property are hard to reach
- Oven cleaning requires special materials
- They don’t have access to important equipment such as steam cleaners
When you vacate the property, it must be free of:
- Animal dander and hair
- Dust, marks, stains and dirt
- Finger marks on walls, smudges, grease and spills
- Limescale in the kitchen and bathroom and rust stains
- Leftover food, garden waste or debris