When it comes to cleaning your office environment we understand the importance of keeping a clean and tidy work area both for the productivity levels of the staff, but also the impression that it gives your customers and clients. A cleaning program needs to cover all of the key areas of your office environment but for many businesses having the time to clean the office is unachievable. Take a look at our office cleaning service for more information on how a Commercial cleaning Gloucester contract can benefit your business.
There are numerous areas and tasks that you will want to cover when cleaning your work environment and it will depend very much on the type of work that you are involved in.
Here is our cleaning checklist to give you some idea of what is involved in :
- Vacuuming of all the floor surfaces
- Mopping of hard floors and tiled areas
- Empty bins and replace the bin liners – this is particularly important in kitchen areas
- Wipe & disinfect hard surfaces, light switches and door handles
- Thoroughly clean all sinks and toilets
Ensuring that you complete these tasks on a daily basis can help to reduce the instances of illness in your business as germs and viruses are removed from these common areas on a daily basis. Having a clean environment has also been proven to have a positive impact on staff wellbeing and productivity levels. This article written by Forbes details some of the benefits of a healthy working environment.
- Polishing of hard surfaces
- Cleaning of all windows & mirrors
- Check fridge for expired food & wipe clean
- Disinfect all bins
These weekly tasks will help to ensure that your surfaces, bins & fridges do not become overrun with dirt, dust and other items. This then helps to reduce the amount of time that you have to spend on large cleaning tasks or monthly desk clearances. Again this can help improve your staff productivity and their time and project management, as items are close to hand and not buried deep in piles of mess and muddles.
- Vacuum chairs and upholstery – you may also want to consider a deep clean of your carpets on an annual basis.
- Clean air vents – this includes an air vents on air conditioning units & heating systems.
If you find that the cleaning of your business has become a mammoth task contact us to find out how our tailored contract cleaning services can help you.